The 564 High Output Gas Fireplace offers the same viewing area as the 564 Space Saver, but with higher heat transfer, neo-ceramic glass, the choice of three different burners, and is capable of heating up to 1,400 square feet. With standard fans and 35,000 BTUs ,this gas fireplace is designed to deliver the heat!
This 564 HO features "film cooling" technology, allowing for more flexible installation applications and closer clearances to combustibles. For added convenience, this model comes standard with the GreenSmart Remote which provides full control over this fireplace from the comfort of your favorite chair.
With the 564 High Output Gas Fireplace, you have the ability to heat your family's main living area or duct up to 30% of the heat to adjoining room(s) 20 feet way using the optional Power Heat Duct Kit.
- 564 HO NB With Screen - Installation Manual
- 564 HO NB With Screen - Operation Manual
- 564 HO GSR2 Cheat Sheet
- Gas Fireplace Framing Guide
- Grill, 564 SS Instructions
- 564 HO DiamondFyre Fireback Install Instructions
- Fireback Installation Instructions, 564 Enamel
- Fireback, 564 SS Instructions
- LedgeStone Fireback Instructions, 564
- Power Heat Duct, Extra Room Instructions
- 564 HO Dancing Fyre Burner Install Instructions
- 564 HO EmberFyre Burner Install Instructions
- Andiron Installation Instructions
- Installation Instructions – Driftwood Log Set A
- Installation Instructions – Fyre Stones Set A (564 HO)
- Crushed Glass Instructions
- Travis Minimum Vent Kit Overview - Gas Direct Vent
- 564 HO DiamondFyre Burner Installation Instructions