The Jøtul F 370 Concept was designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Design.
The stoves have innovative shapes and details with exciting diverse materials. Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames. The Jøtul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
- Approved for use with wood bio-fuels
- Three panel glass design provides an
- elegant three-sided view of flames
- Furnature quality cast iron construction
- Standard stove gloves
- Skamol firebox liner
- Multi-directional (Top, Rear) flue exit capability
- Standard draw down flue adaptor
- Compact hearth protection
- Low clearances to combustibles
- Standard Ash Pan
- EPA approved