At Cedar Hearth / Mick Gage Plumbing & Heating we believe in performance. Our pay scale reflects that belief. We feel that your worth is not measured by age or seniority but by your workmanship and ability to handle challenges and responsibilities.
We are also a drug free workplace, requiring a pre-placement drug test.
We offer a competitive hourly wage with overtime being paid 1.5 x hourly wage. We typically work 45-50 hour work weeks.
Our benefits are competitive and include:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical + Life Insurance
- Workman's Compensation Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Continuing Education
- Drug free work environment
- Showroom manager
- Inside sales associate
- Inventory control manager
- Project manager/estimator
- Project superintendent/Foreman
- HVAC technicians
- Plumbing technicians
- Water Well technicians
- Hearth Product Installer & Technicians